This couple found a very inventive and touching way to take video at their wedding. I'm sure the virality of this video more than paid for their whole wedding! What's your original video idea? ~Sky
While dinner is being served at your wedding, you need some background music to keep the mood light and to cover the sound of clinking plates and loud aunts.
During cocktail hour, you want to put people into party mode without going too hard. It's a feel good hors d'oeuvre while you're nibbling on... hors d'oeuvres.
The wrong songs though, can create a weird vibe and make people uneasy. No gangster rap or heavy metal here, if that’s your thing save it for a little later when people have loosened their shirts and are in full party mode. Here’s a great sample playlist:
1) Ed Sheehan - Thinking Out Loud
2) Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
3) Michael Buble - Save the Last Dance for Me or Sway
4) The Lumineers - Ho Hey
5) Al Green - Let’s Stay Together
6) Neil Young - Harvest Moon
7) Van Morrison - Into the Mystic
8) John Mayer - Your Body is a Wonderland
9) Colbie Caillat - Bubbly or Lucky
10) Nat King Cole - When I Fall In Love
Or just cheat and put on Cakewalk's "Cocktail Hour" Spotify playlist here:
ONE MORE THING! - Don't forget to hire a great live band to make sure your dance floor is packed - CALL SKY NOW
Cakewalk Dance band is a wedding, corporate event and party cover band in Vancouver BC.