Sometimes the results will surprise us. We’ll spend weeks learning a new song that’s hot on the radio dance chart like Hedley’s 2014 hit “Crazy For You” and make sure we really nail it. But for whatever reason, it just doesn’t draw people out on the floor. Conversely, sometimes we’ll dust off an oldie just for fun and be shocked at how people come running (and drag a few friends) to come dance.
Here are our top 5 songs to get people out dancing and keep them there.
1) Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson
2) Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
3) Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
4) You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
5) Happy - Pharrell Williams
Hope this helps get your crowd dancing,
- Singer www.cakewalkband.com